Monday, February 23, 2009

bright ideas

Susan and I had a conversation today about some of our best ideas.

Hers was chocolate chips that are made out of those chocolate oranges, so you can make chocolate chip cookies that have chocolate-orange chips in them.

Mine was a collapsible bowl like they make collapsible cups for cub scouts. That way you could carry around a bowl without having to worry about taking up so much space.

Also, Susan suggested a tow line for the hill on the South end of campus, so when it's icy in the winter, you just have to grab hold, and blissfully glide to the top.

Ok, so this wasn't the coolest entry ever, but I thought I would contribute since Toni's been pretty lonely on here lately.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Mollie. I like those ingenious ideas. Wow--"ingenious" is a funny word.

    By the way, I think we should try to make chocolate chip cookies with chopped-up chocolate oranges. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete