Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Christening

I need help naming this blog. "Nature's first green is gold" is not directly related to peer mentoring, and I want something a little more snappy and a little less sappy. (I can say this because I'm the one who came up with it!) Here are some of the ideas we had:

Models of Integration
Y Mentoring
Meant for Mentoring
Mentor Center
Striking While the Iron’s Hot
(something about) Connections
Give me mentoring, or give me death!
Off the Clock

Anyone have ideas?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what Julius Caesar said: Veni, Vidi, Vici. "I came, I saw, I conquered." So, I propose: Veni, Vidi, Vici: Successful Peer Mentoring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like "off the clock." But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete