Thursday, February 26, 2009

Random quotes heard around the office

These were sent out around Christmas and I found them in my inbox and I thought they were too good to just disappear. :)

Random quotes heard around the office

“I exercise my lips quite frequently…in singing, mind you.” –Taleah

“I feel young at 39.” –Pat

“I would delete you as my Facebook friend, except we’re not Facebook friends.” –Danielle H.

“You are so calm, Liz, you make the ocean look pleasant. “ –Toni

“David is doing unnecessary drawer-grabbing!” –Liz

“I’m just a meditating mountain goat. On a mountain.” –Susan

“Anyone who is scared of Sharon needs serious help.” –Chantelle

“She even looks like an engaged person.” –Brian, talking about Kris

“Fine. I’ll just say that my legs got chopped off.” –Mindy D.

“I instill pride. Kinda like Satan.” –Toni

“I don’t feel like she was completely honest. Kind of. Maybe.” –Mindy D.

“The silence is driving Brian crazy, so I’m going to act as the replacement office iPod. *deep breath* OH jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way!” Etc, etc, etc –Liz

“The break room smells like…sugar.” –Sanita

“That girl—she can’t keep her hands off me.” –Jason

“I kind of like being a dingo!” –Mindy F.

Typical David Ray/Toni exchange:

“I saw a movie the other day that reminded me of you.” –Toni

“I didn’t know they made a Lance Armstrong movie!” –David

“They didn’t.” –Toni

“So it was a Michael Phelps movie?” –David

“No, it had nothing to do with the paragon of masculinity.” –Toni

“Then how did it remind you of me?!” -David

2 comments:

  1. Another quote that must be posted...

    "Spam is everywhere in Hawaii...like fungus on an athlete's foot!" -Caryn Hyatt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like Laura Snow's answer to "What is mentoring?"

    Mentoring is being a more-experienced rudder for a less-experienced boat.

    ReplyDelete